29th February 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

3rd March 2020, 07:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment?

The age limit to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment is the minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 30 years. The age relaxation for SC/ST category is 5 years and for OBC category it is 3 years, for PWD(General) it is 10 years, for PWD(SC/ST) it is 15 years, for PWD(OBC) it is 13 years, for Ex-Servicemen it is 3 years and for LIC Employees it is 5 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.licindia.in
6th March 2020, 09:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment?

Age limit required to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment is 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.licindia.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?