29th February 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Bombay High Court recruitment for the post of Legal Assistant. I want to apply for this recruitment. I would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

5th March 2020, 01:08 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have a Bachelor degree in Law from a recognised University as on the date of application.

Upper age limit - 28 years
6th March 2020, 05:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment 2020 is Candidate must be a Law Graduate as on the date of application, having a Bachelor Degree in Law from any recognized University established by law. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?