2nd April 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in Life Insurance Corporation of India for Assistant Administrative Officer. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

6th April 2019, 05:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such experience is required in order to be eligible for this LIC AAO recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> AAO Generalist - Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute.
>> AAO CA - Bachelor's Degree and must have passed final examination of Institute of chartered accountants of India.
>> AAO Actuarial - Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
>> AAO Rajbhasa - Post Graduate Degree
>> AAO IT - Graduation in Engineering in IT or Computer Science or Electronics or MCA or MSC(CS)..etc.,

Hence, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here to apply online

Click here to Login

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?