19th October 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam I want to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-Ir recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the age limit to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

22nd October 2018, 08:18 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I recruitment?

Age Criteria required to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade I recruitment:

The basic information about the age criteria required to apply for this NPCIL Assistant Grade I recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Nuclear Power Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Grade I

>> Minimum age required - 21 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 28 years

Age criteria is considered as on 12th November, 2018 and of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to know how to apply
22nd October 2018, 12:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Age Limit as on 12.11.2018 :- 21 to 28 years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
22nd October 2018, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam I want to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-Ir recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the age limit to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Candidates in the age group of 21 years to 28 years as on 12/11/2018 are eligible to apply for the NPCIL Assistant Grade-I recruitment.

Relaxation in maximum age limit is 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category
Relaxation of 10 years for General PWBD category, Relaxation of 13 years for OBC PWBD (non creamy layer), subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant should not exceed 56 years
For Ex-serviceman candidates – Period of Military Service + 3 years, subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant should not exceed 56 years
Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married: up to the age of 35 years
22nd October 2018, 08:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I recruitment, should have attained the age of 18 years and can apply till the age of 30 years.

Age relaxation will be applicable on the candidates who belong to reserved category as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?