12th August 2015, 01:05 PM
gajendrasingh02

Detailed information and age limit to apply in MP High Court Assistant Grade-III recruitment?

Hello,
I want to apply for the post of Assistant Grade-III in MP High Court? What is the age limit for applying? Can you please provide me the details?

19th December 2015, 11:40 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information and age limit to apply in MP High Court Assistant Grade-III recruitment?

You are interested in getting job as post of Assistant Grade- III in MP High Court. You want to know about the details for this recruitment:

Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass the higher secondary level exam for getting eligible for the recruitment. The student also has knowledge of typing as well as computer knowledge too.

Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by interview and typing test too.

**I am sorry to say that the selection for this has been over. But you can prepare for the next year. If you want to know more such as syllabus of exam, pay scale etc. then you can go through the detailed advertisement of this year which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MP High court Assistant.pdf(1.25 MB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?