8th October 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Statistical Assistant recruitment of SGPGIMS Lucknow. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

12th October 2018, 09:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment?

Age limit to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment are as follows.

Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018)

For Gen/ UR Candidates: 21 years to 40 years

Age relaxation:
For SC/ST: 5 years
For OBC: 3 years
Persons with Disabilities: 10 years (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s and 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
For Ex-Service men as per Govt. of India rules.
13th October 2018, 01:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment?

Age limit to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment is 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2018.

To be eligible to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment, you should have passed M.Sc. with Mathematics, Static and Statistical Mathematics from a recognised university.
13th October 2018, 04:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Statistical Assistant recruitment of SGPGIMS Lucknow. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

Candidates in the age group of 21 years to 40 years are eligible to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment. There is only one Statistical Assistant post is available in SGPGIMS Lucknow. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Statistical Mathematics are eligible to apply for the Statistical Assistant post in SGPGIMS Lucknow. Eligible candidates have to apply online for the Statistical Assistant post in SGPGIMS Lucknow.
14th October 2018, 07:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Statistical Assistant in Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.

Age limit to apply SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment:

Candidate age must be 21 to 40 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their official website is www.sgpgi.ac.in.
14th October 2018, 08:16 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Statistical Assistant in Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.

Age limit:

Candidate age must be 21 to 40 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their official website is www.sgpgi.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?