8th October 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Date of CSPHCL, Jagdalpur Data Entry Operator recruitment written test?

Hello everyone, I have already applied in CSPHCL, Jagdalpur Data Entry Operator recruitment and waiting for the announcement of written exam. If anyone of you know that when they are going to conduct written test then please let me know.

12th October 2018, 09:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of CSPHCL, Jagdalpur Data Entry Operator recruitment written test?

Date of CSPHCL, Jagdalpur Data Entry Operator recruitment written test has not announced yet, Date of written test will be notified letter. Last date to apply for same is 5th November 2018.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website notification link.
https://www.cspdcl.co.in/recrdeo/(S(...4-01102018.pdf
14th October 2018, 07:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of CSPHCL, Jagdalpur Data Entry Operator recruitment written test?

Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) Data Entry Operator Recruitment.

Important dates:

Starting date of Application: 6th Oct 2018

Ending Date of Application: 5th Nov 2018

There is no information regarding exam date.

So, for this information you can visit their official website www.cspdcl.co.in.
14th October 2018, 08:21 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) Data Entry Operator Recruitment.

Important dates:

Starting date of Application: 6th Oct 2018

Ending Date of Application: 5th Nov 2018

There is no information regarding exam date.

For more information you can visit their official website www.cspdcl.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?