5th December 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment?

Dear Sir, I want to apply for Livestock Inspector recruitment of Tamil Nadu Government? I am unable to know about the age limit. Can you please let me know about the age limit? Waiting for your response!

7th December 2019, 02:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment?

Age limit to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment:

~~ Candidate maximum age is 30 years. Relaxation are available for reseved category as per government rules.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
7th December 2019, 11:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment?

The age limit to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspectors recruitment is minimum is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. There are total 583 vacancies available and the last date to apply for this post is 20th December 2019.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tn.gov.in
8th December 2019, 12:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment:

The basic age eligibility criteria required to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu Government

Name of the Job Position - Livestock Inspector

>> Maximum age allowed is 30 years - For General Candidates

>> Maximum age allowed is 32 years - For BC, MBC/DNC Candidates

>> Maximum age allowed is 35 years - For SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute widows Candidates

>> Maximum age allowed is 46 years - For SCA, ST, SC, MBC, BCM, BC Candidates

Click here for notification and Application form
8th December 2019, 07:01 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment:

## Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 30 years.
8th December 2019, 07:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Age limit required to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment is 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

Pay scale allotted to Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment is Rs. 15,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment is 583 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.tn.gov.in/.
8th December 2019, 11:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Age Limit :-
--------------
Age should be 30 years or below to get eligible for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment.

You may check the following website for more information.
https://www.tn.gov.in/job_opportunity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?