9th July 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for UPNRHM Community Health Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Community Health Officer recruitment of UPNRHM. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

10th July 2019, 04:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for UPNRHM Community Health Officer recruitment?

In order to apply for UPNRHM Community Health Officer recruitment, candidates should be below 35 years of age at the date of advertisement i.e. 07/05/2019.
Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable as per UP State Government rules.
10th July 2019, 06:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age limit to apply for UPNRHM Community Health Officer recruitment, is 35 years. Candidates who belong to OBC category will get age relaxation of 3 years and candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years.
10th July 2019, 07:15 PM
Mantun Bhai

UPNRHM Community Health Officer recruitment:

>> Candidates age limit should be 35 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
10th July 2019, 07:23 PM
sitaram0605

UPNRHM Community Health Officer recruitment:

-->> AGE LIMIT:

Candidate maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

-->> The Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts from 9 May to 23 May 2019.
10th July 2019, 08:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Upper Age limit to apply for UPNRHM (Uttar Pradesh National Rural Health Mission) Community Health Officer recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://upnrhm.gov.in/.
10th July 2019, 11:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age limit to apply for NHM (National Health Mission) Uttar Pradesh Community Health Officer recruitment is 35 years for general category candidates with the provision of upper age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates of UP as per the norms. There is no minimum age requirement for the same recruitment.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.upnrhm.gov.in.
11th July 2019, 12:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for Community Health Officer in UPNRHM recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for Community Health Officer in UPNRHM recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh

Name of the Job Position - Community Health Officer

>> Maximum age should not exceed 35 years of age at the date of advertisement (i.e., 7th May, 2019) and the reservation policy is applicable as per U.P State Government rules.

>> Date of issue of notification is 7th May, 2019.

Click here for official website

Click here for official notification
11th July 2019, 10:24 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Community Health Officer recruitment of UPNRHM. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please help me with this information.
UPNRHM Community Health Officer recruitment allows the candidates who have completed 21 years of age and the candidate age should not above 35 years of age.

Quote:
For Example - if i am applying for UPNRHM Community Health Officer recruitment, I need to complete at least 21 years of age.
Official website -> Click Here
11th July 2019, 12:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

UPNRHM has published a notice for six month bridge program in Community Health. After successful complation of this course, candidates will be posted as a Community Health Officer.
Eligible candidates can apply for 6000 contractual vacancies (Phase I & II) for six month bridge program (contractual) in Community Health.
Online application submission starts from 9th May, 2019 at 3pm and last date of submission online application is 23rd May, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
11th July 2019, 12:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

UPNRHM has published a notice for six month bridge program in Community Health. After successful complation of this course, candidates will be posted as a Community Health Officer.
Eligible candidates can apply for 6000 contractual vacancies (Phase I & II) for six month bridge program (contractual) in Community Health.
Online application submission starts from 9th May, 2019 at 3pm and last date of submission online application is 23rd May, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
Age criteria for this post is, less than 35 years of age at the date of advertisement and reservation policy applicable as per UP government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?