21st December 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technician recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre recruitment of Technician. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

23rd December 2019, 01:02 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technician recruitment?

Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technician recruitment:

## Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 35 years.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
23rd December 2019, 01:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technician recruitment?

Age limit required to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technician recruitment is 18 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.vssc.gov.in/.
23rd December 2019, 08:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technician recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed SSLC/ SSC/10th Class and ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years as calculated on 30/12/2019.
23rd December 2019, 09:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technician recruitment are 35 years (upper age limit).

Cost of application -
UR/OBC/EWS - Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen - No Fee
24th December 2019, 10:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to apply for current opening in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre for technician recruitment is 18 years to 35 years as on 30.12.2019 for general category candidates. Further, there is provision of upper age limit relaxation in case of reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www2.vssc.gov.in:8080/RMT311/advt311.htm#.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?