12th December 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment for SC candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a SC candidate and I want to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belong to SC reservation category?

14th December 2019, 09:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Age relaxation in Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment for SC candidates?

Age relaxation in Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment for SC candidates is that the age of the candidate of SC category should be 35 years. The maximum age limit for the general candidate is 38 years old.

The intimation charges are 118 for SC/ST/PWD candidate in Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment.

There are only 15 vacancies available for SC candidates in the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment.
14th December 2019, 11:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment for SC candidates?

Age Relaxation available in Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the age relaxation available in Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Bank - Bank of Maharashtra

Name of the Job Position - Generalist Officer

>> Maximum age should not exceed 35 years for MMGS Scale-II

>> Maximum age should not exceed 38 years for MMGS Scale-III.

>> Relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per Government guidelines.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?