18th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment for SC candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a SC candidate and I want to apply in Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belong to SC reservation?

21st August 2019, 05:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment for SC candidates?

The minimum age limit to apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk, is 18 years. The maximum age limit to apply for the recruitment is 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category as per government norms.
21st August 2019, 05:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment for SC candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am a SC candidate and I want to apply in Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belong to SC reservation?

Age limit to apply for the Draughtsman recruitment in the Border Roads Organization is given below:

Candidates in the age group of 18 years to 27 years are eligible

Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates can get a relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years – 27 + 5 years for SC candidates

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
21st August 2019, 07:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Age limit required to apply for Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment is 18 to 27 years.

Age relaxation in Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment is 5 years. So, your upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 32 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.bro.gov.in.
21st August 2019, 09:29 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment:

>> Age Relaxation for SC candidate:- 5 years.

>> Age limit to apply for SC candidate:

Minimum Age:- 18 years.

Maximum Age:- 32 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.bro.gov.in.
21st August 2019, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Border Roads Organisation

Name of the Job Position - Draughtsman

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years.

>> Of course yes, there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

>> Maximum age for SC candidates is 45 years in accordance with the instructions or order issues by the Central Government from time to time.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?