18th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment. Please help me to know about the important dates of this recruitment for this post. Kindly let me know about the important dates immediately. Thank you.

21st August 2019, 05:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment. Please help me to know about the important dates of this recruitment for this post. Kindly let me know about the important dates immediately. Thank you.

Important dates of the Draughtsman recruitment in the Border Roads Organization are given below:

Date of notification – 3rd August, 2019

Last date to apply – 18th September, 2019

Candidates can apply offline for the Draughtsman recruitment in the Border Roads Organization. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
21st August 2019, 07:55 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment?

Important Dates of Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment is:

Starting Date of the Application Process: 3rd Aug. 2019.

Last Date of the Application Process: 2nd Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.bro.gov.in.
21st August 2019, 09:26 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment:

>> Important Dates:-

Starting Date:- 5th August 2019.

Last Date:- 18th September 2019.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.bro.gov.in.
21st August 2019, 11:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment:

Major important dates of Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Border Roads Organisation

Name of the Job Position - Draughtsman

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 18th September, 2019

Hence, I request you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date that is mentioned above.

Click here for official notification
22nd August 2019, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Date of Notification:- 03rd August 2019
—> Last Date to Apply:- 02nd September 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?