24th July 2016, 08:55 PM
info15@

Will both certificates be valid if I am pursuing B.Sc and B.Tech regular courses at the same time? If not then which one will be valid?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc and B.Tech both regular course at the same time. What will happen after completion of these two courses? Will both certificates be valid. If not then which one will be valid? Please answer.

26th July 2016, 12:42 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will both certificates be valid if I am pursuing B.Sc and B.Tech regular courses at the same time? If not then which one will be valid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by info15@ View Post
Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc and B.Tech both regular course at the same time. What will happen after completion of these two courses? Will both certificates be valid. If not then which one will be valid? Please answer.
Yes you can do it.

According to Indian education act-1959 you can not pursue two degrees simultaneously, because it causes extra burden on students. But after the recommendation of few universities UGC has now granted the permission for students to get enrolled in two degrees.

As long as you do both the degrees from two different universities its fine. So if you are able to cope with the extra workload that comes with doing two degrees simultaneously you need not worry about anything else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?