26th July 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment for SC candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a SC candidate and I want to apply in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belong to SC reservation?

29th July 2019, 12:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment for SC candidates?

Age relaxation in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment for SC candidates is 5 years.

The maximum age limit to apply for Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment is 35 years as on 01.09.2019. That means, being a SC candidate, you can apply for Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment even if you are 40 years old.
29th July 2019, 03:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment for SC candidates?

The maximum age limit to apply for Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment, is 35 years. For OBC candidates the age will be relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST candidates the age will be relaxed by 5 years.
29th July 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am a SC candidate and I want to apply in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belong to SC reservation?

The maximum age limit to apply for the Assistant Manager recruitment in the Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited is 35 years. The SC candidates can get 5 years relaxation (35+5 years) in the upper age limit for applying to the Assistant Manager recruitment in the Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited. Candidates who are applying under Reserved Category quota have to submit the caste certificate issued by the Government of Gujarat. Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited website link is given Click Here
29th July 2019, 06:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There is 5 years of age relaxation available in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment for SC candidates.
Upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years as on 01/09/2019.

You can visit the below mentioned official notification link for details;
http://recruitment.gmdcltd.com/docum...9_20_am-it.pdf
29th July 2019, 08:13 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Age relaxation in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment for SC candidate is 5 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
29th July 2019, 08:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (GMDC) is looking for the eligible candidates for posts of Assistant Manager (HR)/ Labour Welfare Officer, Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts/ Environment/ Civil/ Fire & Safety/ IT).

Maximum age limit for the post is 35 years as on 01/09/2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, ST, SEBC & EWS. For more detail information, you can visit their official website.
29th July 2019, 08:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes,there is provision of age relaxation of upto 5 years for candidates belonging to SC category under Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation recruitment for Assistant Manager and therefore the upper age limit for SC category candidates to apply for the same recruitment is 40 years instead of 35 years as in the case of general category candidates.

For details regarding different career openings available in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation, you can refer to the link http://recruitment.gmdcltd.com/.
29th July 2019, 08:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (GMDC) is looking for the eligible candidates for posts of Assistant Manager (HR)/ Labour Welfare Officer.

Maximum age limit for the post is 35 years as on 01/09/2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, ST, SEBC & EWS. For more detail information, you can visit their official website.
29th July 2019, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get age relaxation of 5 years for any state government or central government job in India if you belong to SC category. Just make sure you have got the caste certificate from the concerned organisation.

You should apply for the job only when there is a vacant job post for the category you to belong. You can claim age relaxation if your age is above the normal age limit.
30th July 2019, 12:04 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, age relaxation is only given for the candidates who are belong from reserved category (SC/ST). Those who belong from SC/ST category can get 5 years relaxation. The age limit for SC/ST not above 35 years to be eligible for ssistant Manager recruitment in the Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited.

Note - It is important that you must submit your Caste certificate issued by the Government of Gujarat to get age relaxation.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?