26th July 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment. Please help me to know about the important dates of this recruitment for this post. Kindly let me know about the important dates immediately.

29th July 2019, 12:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment

Important dates of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Date of Notification:- 23.07.2019
—> Last Date to Apply: 30.08.2019
29th July 2019, 03:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment

The online application process of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment, had started on 23/07/2019. The last date to submit the application form is on 30/08/2019. Candidates can visit the official website below and get more details regarding the important dates.

Web: http://www.gmdcltd.com
29th July 2019, 04:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment. Please help me to know about the important dates of this recruitment for this post. Kindly let me know about the important dates immediately.

Important dates of the Assistant Manager recruitment in the Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation are given below:

Date of Notification – 23rd July, 2019

Last date to apply – 30th August, 2019

Interested candidates can apply online to the Assistant Manager recruitment in the Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation. Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://recruitment.gmdcltd.com/
29th July 2019, 05:12 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment -

* Important dates

Starting date of online application is 23rd July 2019.

Last date of online application is 30th August 2019.

For more information log on to official website.
29th July 2019, 06:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Assistant Manager in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation recruitment by submitting their online application on the official web portal of GMDC i.e. www.gmdcltd.com latest by 30 August 2019.

More details is available at;
http://recruitment.gmdcltd.com/docum...9_20_am-it.pdf
29th July 2019, 08:12 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Important Dates of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment:

~~ Last Date to Apply Online: 30/08/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
29th July 2019, 08:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Important dates associated with Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation recruitment fpr the post of Assistant Managers are as below :-

* Date of release of official notification :- 23.07.2019.

* Starting date of online application process :- 23.07.2019.

* Closing date of online application process :- 30.08.2019.

For details and updates regarding the dates for subsequent stages of selection process, you can refer to the link www.gmdcltd.com.
29th July 2019, 08:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (GMDC) has published a notice regarding the recruitment of various positions.

Last date to submit online application is 30th August, 2019.

Eligible candidates shall have to submit a non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- in the form of demand draft in favor of “GMDC Ltd” by registered post so as to reach in this office on or before 30th August, 2019.
30th July 2019, 12:12 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates who are interested to apply for Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Assistant Manager recruitment can apply through online mode (Official website) on or before 30/08/2019. Please refer the Important dates below,

Important dates:
  1. Date of Notification – 23/07/2019
  2. Last date to apply – 30/08/2019
31st July 2019, 05:07 PM
pagolworld

Important dates:

Notification starts from – 23rd of July 2019

Deadline date to apply – 30th of August 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?