17th April 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?

Sir/Mam,

Can u please tell me what i do after i have done completely graduation in BSc agriculture?. I mean which is the better government job for this graduation.? What would be the procedure which I need to follow for applying for those jobs which am eligible for?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
  2. What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?
  4. What kind of jobs are there for an Agriculture Graduate after completing BSc Agriculture?
  5. What are the jobs after completion of BSc Agriculture?
  6. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  7. Job after passing out in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  10. How to apply for BSc Agriculture in government college?
  11. Can I apply for MSc Agriculture after my graduation? I am BSc
  12. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What type of Government job I can apply for after completion of B.E CSE graduation?
  14. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  15. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  16. What are the jobs available after completion of BSc Agriculture with a good salary
  17. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  18. Can I complete my B.A. degree from any university in distance learning mode in a single one year?
17th April 2015, 12:18 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?

You have completed bachelor's degree in Agriculture which is one of the most demanded subject in India and if you will not get a government job after graduation in agriculture then there would be no use of this degree and your time you given that is why, I am suggesting you some good jobs you can apply for and start your career in the same stream.

You are eligible to apply for job in both agriculture and horticulture field so read the posts listed below often recruited by state and central government of India :

01. Agriculture Assistant
02. Horticulture Assistant
03. Seed Inspector
04. Agriculture Inspector
05. Agriculture Analyst
06. Seed Analyst
07. Pesticides Analyst
08. Horticulture Officer
09. Rural Agriculture Development Officer
10. Gram Sevak
11. Horticulture budding expert
12. Nursery Incharge
13. Plants Protection Officer in nursery
14. Agriculture Land Development Officer

So these are the posts you can apply for the job and if you are really aware about the jobs then you can easily get because state governments recruits Assistants and other posts of Agriculture and Horticulture field every year and in Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Karnataka states recruits these posts so you should keep visiting the official websites of the recruitment portal of agriculture department and apply for the job.

As per my knowledge and experience, candidates applying for job in this field need not to qualify written examination, they are recruited just after passing interview process because Agriculture degree is a professional course that can not be acquired without cracking entrance examination such as PAT to complete the course so you need to focus on such jobs and apply.
17th April 2015, 05:55 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?

Q : Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?

There are following State and Central government job which you are eligible for after B.Sc Agriculture :
  • ARS (Agricultural Research Scientist)
  • Agricultural Extension officer
  • Agricultural Engineer.
  • Professor for Agricultural Engineer.
  • Indian Agricultural Research Institute officer.
  • Fertiliser and Irrigation officer and various other roles.
  • ADO (Agricultural Department Officer)
  • BDO (Block Development Officer)

Just keep in touch with employment news for latest notification for these recruitment.
You can just apply online after submitting the application fee online through official website.
17th April 2015, 11:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Actually there is a ample of opportunities for the Agriculture students in the present era. It is said according to the New techniques which increases the knowledge from the present generation.

Here are some of the Job positions for B.Sc Agriculture Students :

--> Agriculture Development Officer

--> Agriculture Scientist

--> Marketing Executive

--> Assistant Plantation Manager

--> Technical Manager

--> Territory Manager

Government Sector Recruitments for the B.Sc Agricultural students

--> National Seeds Corporation Limited

--> State Farms Corporations of India

--> Indian Agricultural Research Institute

More over you can also apply for various government jobs like Banking Sector, Indian Forest Services, Civil's and also try for Indian Railways.
14th June 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Pls..suggest me the official website of recruitement portal of agriculture department..for..govmnt jobs after bsc agriculture
1st July 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Which graduation course should I take to become a agriculture research scientist and is bsc agriculture use full for me to take up the job in icrisat like research centres
4th July 2017, 03:20 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Can u please tell me what i do after i have done completely graduation in BSc agriculture?. I mean which is the better government job for this graduation.? What would be the procedure which I need to follow for applying for those jobs which am eligible for?
After BSc Agriculture,you should do MSc Agriculture.After MSc, if you prepare for Government job in agriculture field,it will be easy for you. Definitely,you will get good JOB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?