24th April 2020, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in the Karnataka PSC examinations being a Diploma holder in Fashion Designing? What kind of jobs are offered to such candidate through KPSC?

Hi Madam/Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Fashion Designing course. I want to write Karnataka PSC examinations. First of all, I am eligible to write such examinations? If yes, then what kind of jobs I will get through KPSC?

1st May 2020, 09:23 PM
Deadman11145

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the Karnataka PSC examinations being a Diploma holder in Fashion Designing? What kind of jobs are offered to such candidate through KPSC?

No, you are not eligible to appear in Karnataka Public Service Examinations (K.P.S.C) being a diploma holder.

<> Diploma Holders cannot apply in K.P.S.C because the minimum qualification needed to apply for it is a graduation degree in any stream. It doesn't matter which course graduation degree you are having but having a graduation degree is mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?