10th September 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Computer Science graduate can write KPSC exam? Which category of KPSC exam to write?

Dear,
I'm a B.tech Computer Science and Engineering graduate from Kerala University. My question is can I write KPSC exam and which category of KPSC exam do I need to write...I don't know much about KPSC exam. Please explain me in detail.

Thanks and Regards

14th September 2014, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer Science graduate can write KPSC exam? Which category of KPSC exam to write?

Computer Science Graduates are definitely eligible for KPSC exam but there is no specific post which is related to Computer Science. Hence, you have to apply for General posts which require Graduation in any discipline qualification. Hence, if you are willing to do a job which is not related to computer science then you can definitely apply for this exam.

KPSC is Karnataka Public Service Commission and you need to be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University to become eligible for KPSC exam.

The age limit for KPSC exam is 21 to 30 years for General category candidates. There is age relaxation available to candidates who belong o SC/ST, OBC and physically handicapped category.

Selection is based on merit and you need to score top marks in following stages.

1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
3. Interview

For more information visit http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
6th July 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Computer Science graduate can write KPSC exam? Which category of KPSC exam to write?

Dear,
I am computer science diploma graduate. Now I am 19. My question is can I write kpsc exam. If no what should be the qualification. And what should be the age limit.
2nd February 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in computer science and doing computer science engg i can apply now only are after the engg
22nd September 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

BE (EEE) student can apply for KPSC post
13th August 2021, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have studied computer science and engineering now I am graduate can I write FDA exam in Karnataka
28th September 2021, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I had completed Msc Computer Science and trying to do Bed .Can I do Bed in Kerala and write SET exam in Kerala for HSST? without Bed also can I write SET for HSST in Kerala,Tamilnadu or Karnataka??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?