20th September 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Delhi District Courts recruitment of Personal Assistant. I have done with my BCom(H). So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me.

23rd September 2019, 02:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

To be eligible for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. Candidates must have shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute and must have goof knowledge in computer. So, being a B.Com (H) graduate, you are eligible for the recruitment.
23rd September 2019, 03:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment is:

For Senior Personal Assistant: Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with speed of not less than 110 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typewriting.

For Personal Assistant (District & Sessions Judge) and Personal Assistant (Family Court): Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute and having knowledge of Computer.

Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment being a B.Com (H) graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.delhicourts.nic.in/.
23rd September 2019, 04:46 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification:

Senior Personal Assistant (SPA): Job seekers should have possess Bachelor Degree in any stream with shorthand speed 110 wpm and Typewriting speed 40 wpm.

Personal Assistant (PA): Job Seekers should have possess Bachelor Degree in any stream with shorthand speed 110 wpm and Typewriting speed 40 wpm.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 01.01.2019.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?