20th September 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Delhi District Courts recruitment of Personal Assistant post. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know immediately.

23rd September 2019, 02:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment is:

For Senior Personal Assistant: Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with speed of not less than 110 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typewriting.

For Personal Assistant (District & Sessions Judge) and Personal Assistant (Family Court): Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute and having knowledge of Computer.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.delhicourts.nic.in/.
23rd September 2019, 03:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment, is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. Candidates must have shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute with good knowledge in computer.
23rd September 2019, 04:30 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Qualification required to apply for Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment:

~~ Senior Personal Assistant (SPA): Job seekers should have possess Bachelor Degree in any stream with shorthand speed 110 wpm and Typewriting speed 40 wpm.

~~ Personal Assistant (PA): Job Seekers should have possess Bachelor Degree in any stream with shorthand speed 110 wpm and Typewriting speed 40 wpm.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
23rd September 2019, 05:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for Delhi District Courts recruitment of Personal Assistant post. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know immediately.

The qualifications required to apply for the Personal Assistant recruitment in the Delhi District Courts are given below:

>> Graduate candidates with typing speed of 40 words per minute and shorthand speed of 100 words per minute

>> Candidates with the Knowledge of Computers

>> Candidates’ in the age group of 18 years and 27 years (as on 1/1/2019)

>> Candidate must be a citizen of India

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?