13th October 2015, 05:21 PM
clintontintu

Am I eligible to apply in SSC Postal Assistant recruitment being a 12th Arts student? Number of vacancies available?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 12th from Arts stream. I want to apply in SSC Postal Assistant recruitment. Am I eligible to apply? How many vacancies are there in this recruitment?

31st October 2015, 10:09 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in SSC Postal Assistant recruitment being a 12th Arts student? Number of vacancies available?

SSC conducts SSC CHSL exam for the recruitment of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, LDC and DEO every year.

**But I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online form for this year has been over. But still I am providing you details for this exam so that you can prepare for the next year.

Following are the eligibility for this exam.

Educational qualification: Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.

Age Limit: 18- 27 years. Relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by typing test.

Number of vacancies for the post of postal Assistant this year: 3523

**If you want to know more about the details regarding the exam then you can go through the detailed advertisement of SSC CHSL for this year which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CHSL.pdf(457.2 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?