26th March 2020, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for the Surat Municipal Corporation recruitment of Nurse. I have done my Diploma in Nursing course. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me.

28th March 2020, 06:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Nurse recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.Sc Nursing or Nursing Diploma from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.suratmunicipal.gov.in/.
28th March 2020, 09:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse?

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Nurse recruitment .

Educational Qualification :-
-------------------------------
You must have completed B.Sc in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing from any recognized institute to gt eligible for this post.

--------
Age should be 35 years or below to get eligible for Surat Municipal Corporation Nurse recruitment .

If you meet the above criteria, then you are eligible for applying the post.

You may check the following website for more information.
https://www.suratmunicipal.gov.in/
28th March 2020, 10:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Nurse recruitment being a Diploma in Nurse. I am also giving you the educational qualification which is required to apply for this post is a candidate must have passed BSc degree or Diploma in Nurse from a recognized university/Institute. The candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years and there are total 50 vacancies available for this post.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
28th March 2020, 11:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for Surat municipal corporation recruitment being a diploma nurse. Because qualification required for Nurse is diploma in general nursing.
29th March 2020, 05:40 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Surat Municipal Corporation Nurse recruitment :

Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have done BSc in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university or Institute.

Age limit of candidates should be 35 years.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?