26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?

Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University? What are the exams or steps which I have to follow for this? Kindly give me the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government job after completing degree from Dr.CV Raman University?
  2. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after doing B.A with CV Raman University Bilaspur
  4. Are graduates from KSOU Karnataka eligible for government jobs in Karnataka?
  5. Can I get state government job after completing BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?
  7. Can I get a government job after doing PGDCA from Dr CV Raman University
  8. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  9. Is Karnataka university recognized by central government? Is there any chance to get a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech?
  10. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  11. Am I eligible to give NET exam after completion of my external M.Com from Karnataka university?
  12. Am i eligible for government job in Karnataka? I have done M.A in BSPU
  13. Is MSc botany from Dr CV Raman University recognized by UGC?
  14. Is CV raman University recognized by MP government?
  15. Am I eligible for NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University
  16. Am I eligible to take NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University
  17. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Vinayak Mission university approved by UGC to get government jobs after completion of M.Sc Maths?
26th September 2015, 12:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University? What are the exams or steps which I have to follow for this? Kindly give me the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!
After completion of B.A in CV Raman University, you are eligible for government sector jobs through Staff selection Commission

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?