15th March 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job if I am studying B.Sc MLT in CMJ University?

Am I eligible for government job if I am studying B.Sc MLT in CMJ University? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? I just need to know if I am eligible and start applying for the job. Thanks.

7th April 2015, 08:54 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job if I am studying B.Sc MLT in CMJ University?

You will be eligible for government jobs once you complete your graduation degree.

You can apply for government exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, State PSCs, SBI PO etc

You can apply for Civil service exam to get job on the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS and other government departments.

Candidate can apply for IBPS exam for the post of PO and clerk in public sector banks.

You can also apply for SSC exams and State PSCs for job in different department under state government and central government.

You can apply for CDS exam if you want to join Indian Defence Services like Indian Army, Air Force and Navy for the post of Indian Officer.
10th April 2015, 08:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job if I am studying B.Sc MLT in CMJ University?

CMJ University is situated in Meghalaya and was established in 2009 by Govt. of Meghalaya CMJ University is approved by UGC under section 22 of UGC Act.

CMJ University is approved by UGC.

UGC Approval

Yes, you are eligible government jobs because CMJ university is approved by UGC.

For more information about CMJ university you can visit to the official website http://www.cmju.in/
17th September 2021, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SSCCGL or station master exam after Bsc MLT?? Answer in yes or no
25th September 2021, 11:28 PM
Minal F

Yes, Candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are Eligible for Government Job.
17th June 2022, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b. Voc.mlt Last sem. I am eligible for govt. Job related to mlt. I am asking because there are two options in application form one for dmlt and other for b. Sc. Mlt. So b. Voc. Is a dgree program may I apply for b. Sc options. Please reply as soon as possible.
17th June 2022, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for msc. Mlt course after completion if b. Voc mlt degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?