22nd January 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian Railways if my eye power is -5?

Please reply urgently that if My eye power is -5. Am i eligible for Indian railway service in Electrical Engineering?

16th February 2014, 08:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Railways if my eye power is -5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please reply urgently that if My eye power is -5. Am i eligible for Indian railway service in Electrical Engineering?
Hey friend,

For joining in Indian Railways you need to write the entrance exam for joining in it and the exam which you would try to opt is the RRB Exam(Railway Recruitment Board).

There are criteria's which are needed for applying for the RRB Exam and they are:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

>> The Nationality standard needed for the RRB exam is that the candidate must have a Citizenship in India

>> The candidate should have a age limit of 18-30 years of age.

>> There are certain relaxation for other category candidates.

>> The Education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree and that can be in any stream from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

>> As you have asked for the information regarding the Eye standards it is that the candidate should have a Distance Vision of 6/9,6/9 without Glasses.Near Vision 0.6.

If you satisfy all these criteira needed for the exam then you can apply for the RRB Exam.

Selection Procedure:
  • Written Test
  • Interview

Pattern for RRB Exam:
  • General Arithmetic
  • Analytical and Quantitative Skills
  • General Awareness
  • Language

ALL THE BEST
5th May 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i am studying in B.Sc. in second year and i have completed my 12th with 83 % marks.So what type of job could i get?
5th May 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th exams with 83% marks .so what type of job can i get in railway?
13th November 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is SIVA and i have eye sight of -0.5 am i eligible for all railway jobs please tell me .
14th January 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is AVIJIT PAUL. I complete M.P, H.S. Now, I am DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Student of last year. My glass power of eye is - 5.50 left & right eye, do I got any goverment job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?