25th January 2023, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for job of West Bengal Narcotics Officer?

I am Kumaresh sarkar ..DOB - 10/03/1992 I am HS passed and I have diploma of computer software technology from (Sheikhpara Abdur Rahaman Polytechnic)govt org.
please give me a chance for West Bengal Narcotics Officer

yours Faithfully,
kumaresh sarkar

26th January 2023, 12:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job of West Bengal Narcotics Officer?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for West Bengal Narcotics Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this West Bengal Narcotics Officer recruitment is given below:

>> West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) conducts recruitment for various posts namely

@ Senior Scientific Officer in Narcotics Division of Forensic Science Laboratory

For this post, candidates should have completed Second Class Master's Degree in Chemistry from a recognized university or institute and 5 years experience in analytical methods and research.

@ Scientific Assistant in Narcotics Division of Forensic Science Laboratory

For this post, candidates must have done Degree in Science having Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized university and also 2 years of experience in the laboratory work.

@ Laboratory Assistant in Narcotics Division of Forensic Science Laboratory

For this post, candidates must have completed Degree in Science from a recognized university.

Hence, for all the above such posts the minimum educational qualification required could be Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or institute. And with the Diploma qualification you may not be eligible for this recruitment. Hence I suggest you to pursue the requisite educational qualification in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?