19th August 2017, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Lecturer job in West Bengal colleges after completion of M.Phil?

Am I eligible to apply for lecturer job in West Bengal colleges after completion of M.Phil? What is the minimum qualification needed to apply for the job? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  3. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer jobs in private polytechnic colleges which are AICTE approved?
  5. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  7. How can I apply for lecturer in West Bengal Polytechnic college?
  8. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  9. How can I apply for government job at West Bengal
  10. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state?
  11. Eligibility to become a Lecturer for MPhil(English) student who has secured 48% in 12th? -- [New]
  12. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  13. Salary of Lecturer in government Polytechnic colleges of West Bengal?
  14. Can I apply for WBSSC being a B.Tech in computer science graduate?
  15. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  16. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  17. List of institutes offering Diploma in Arabic in Kolkata?
  18. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
25th August 2017, 10:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Lecturer job in West Bengal colleges after completion of M.Phil?

For becoming lecturer, you should apply for Central Board of Secondary Education National Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for NET exam:

1. You must have done master's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. You should have at least 55% marks in master's degree to apply for NET exam.

There is no upper age limit for CBSE NET exam for Lecturer. You can also apply for State Eligibility Test. NET/SET qualified candidates can apply for lecturer jobs in central and state universities and colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?