25th October 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join BSF after completing class 12th (Commerce without Maths)?

Hello Sir, My name is Hemant and I have completed class 12th with Commerce stream without Maths. Now I am willing to join BSF so can you please tell me weather I am eligible to join BSF or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join BSF after 12th Commerce without Maths?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?
  3. How can I join BSF after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  4. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  5. Can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam?
  6. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  7. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  8. Can I become a Deck officer after completing class 12th with Commerce and again with Physics and Maths?
  9. Procedure and details about joining BSF?
  10. What can I do after 12th Commerce without Maths? -- [New]
  11. Can I join BSF after completion of 12th Class with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for ACC after completing class 12th with commerce from NIOS?
  13. Is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  14. How to join IAF after class 12th in commerce?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Railway recruitment exams after completing 12th Commerce?
  16. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  17. Can I join CBI after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? In which exam do I have to appear for joining CBI?
  18. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
29th October 2016, 04:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BSF after completing class 12th (Commerce without Maths)?

Yes, you are eligible to join BSF after passing class 12th.

The candidate wishing to join BSF has to write BSF Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

Eligibility Criteria to join BSF :-

Nationality : Indian.

Age limit : 18 to 25 years

Qualification: 10th pass for post of constable, 12th pass in any stream for posts like Assistant sub inspector, head constable and graduate in any stream for posts like Sub Inspector.

Marital Status : Unmarried male candidate only.

Selection Procedure:

Written Examination

Physical Efficiency Test

Medical Examination.
31st October 2016, 04:08 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BSF after completing class 12th (Commerce without Maths)?

Yes you are eligible for the BSF. Before that you need to follow these guide lines

Qualification:
*Height : 170 Cms ,Chest :80-85 , Weight :As per medical standards.
*Eye Sight : The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 & 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses

* The Border Security Force (BSF) has officers of different grades and each hierarchy has different eligibility criteria.

The selection procedure for the post of constable (GD) completes in seven steps.

*Preliminary screening / physical measurement.
*Document checking.
*Physical efficiency test (PET)
*- 1 mile Run, high Jump, long Jump.
*Written test (Literacy and Intelligence test)
*Interview.
*Medical examination.
Merit list.
*There are extra 10 marks for NCC/Sports/Cultural/Technical qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?