10th August 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to secure Banking jobs under Government Sector being a 35 years old unmarried female?

Hi, I am 35 years of female and unmarried. I want to get Banking job under Government Sector. So, I would like to know that at this age I am eligible to secure such job under Government Sector?

12th August 2021, 09:26 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to secure Banking jobs under Government Sector being a 35 years old unmarried female?

There is relaxation for reserved category to appear in various banking examination.

So, if you have passed bachelor degree and belong to reserved category than eligible for appearing in the examination.

It is conducted in various stages. For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?