10th August 2021, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Any vacancy in banking and government sector in Rajsthan? How to get jobs in nationalized banks?

I am living in jodhpur rajsthan. I want get government job in bank . So please give me list of vacancies in bank for twele pcm to earn nearly 30,000 to 50,000 rs.

12th August 2021, 09:02 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any vacancy in banking and government sector in Rajsthan? How to get jobs in nationalized banks?

The minimum required educational qualification to appear for banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

You will become eligible to appear for the recruitment examination after the bachelor degree. Examination is conducted in various stages. Age limit varies with examination. For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
12th August 2021, 11:15 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any vacancy in banking and government sector in Rajsthan? How to get jobs in nationalized banks?

For recruitment of government job in banking sector, the required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, after the completion of bachelor degree, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in it eligible for final selection. To get more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?