31st October 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure and fee of ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the application fee for the post of Junior Technical Officer in ECIL recruitment. I would also like to know about the application procedure like how to apply. Thank you!

5th November 2018, 02:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

To apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.ecil.co.in) and fill up the online application form as per the instructions provided. I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the application process and many other related details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ECIL recruitment pdf.pdf(51.3 KB, 0 views)
6th November 2018, 11:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

Application procedure of ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You can download the application form at the official website www.ecil.co.in..

--> Report for selection with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., besides carryone set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at Selection Venue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?