31st October 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

5th November 2018, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

The upper age limit as on 30-09-2018 for the ECIL Junior Technical Officer on contract – 30 years

Age relaxation – 5 years for SC/ST i.e. upper age limit - 35 years

Age relaxation – 3 years for OBC

Age relaxation – 10 years for PWD category

Candidates can find the details in the ECIL website link given Click Here

Candidates can download the application format from ECIL website given above and report for selection with duly filled in application with all original certificates. There is no cost for the application.

6th November 2018, 01:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

The age relaxation for SC candidates to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment is 30 years as on 31.10.2018. Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC category candidates as per government rules.

There is no application fee required to pay to apply for the ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment.

6th November 2018, 05:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being a SC candidate, you can get 5 years relaxation in upper age limit in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment. Upper age limit for general category candidate is 28 years as on 31 August 2018. For SC/ST category first class is relaxed to second class with 50% marks in aggregate.
Last date to apply for that post was 29-09-2018.

6th November 2018, 07:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment is, between 18 to 30 years. Candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years.

There is no application fee for the recruitment, so interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.ecil.co.in/) and apply for the recruitment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?