25th February 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure and fee of MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the application fee for the post of Laboratory Technician in MRB Tamil Nadu recruitment. I would also like to know about the application procedure like how to apply. Thank you!

27th February 2019, 03:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the application fee for the post of Laboratory Technician in MRB Tamil Nadu recruitment. I would also like to know about the application procedure like how to apply. Thank you!

Interested and eligible only Scheduled Tribes category candidates have to apply online through Click Here for the MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment. There are four (4) Laboratory Technician Grade II vacancies available. Only Scheduled Tribes applicants are eligible to apply for the Laboratory Technician Grade II recruitment in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service.
Fee for the Laboratory Technician Grade II recruitment in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service is Rs 300. Candidates can pay the fee through online (Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card / Mobile Wallet) or offline payment through Indian Bank.
27th February 2019, 09:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment?

Application Procedure and Fee of MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician Recruitment:

The detailed information application procedure and fee of MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - MRB Tamil Nadu

Name of the Job Position - Laboratory Technician

>> You are required to apply online from the link that is given below.

>> After successful completion of filling up the form, you are required to make the fee payment and submit the application form finally.

Fee and Service Charges - Rs.300/-

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
27th February 2019, 10:13 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:

All eligible candidates can fill MRB TN Recruitment apply online application form at the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.

APPLICATION FEE:

Aspirants have to pay Rs.500/- for unreserved category and Rs.200/- for other category candidates.

For more information, you can visit on http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?