25th February 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Senior Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS holder?

Hi everyone, I have done MBBS course. Now I want to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Senior Medical Officer recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

27th February 2019, 01:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Senior Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS holder?

Yes, you can apply for the recruitment being a MBBS holder. But, you must also have postgraduate diploma in the relevant discipline along with MBBS degree in order to be eligible for the recruitment. So, if you have done the above mentioned qualifications, then you will be eligible for the recruitment.
27th February 2019, 10:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Senior Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS holder?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this Hindustan Copper Limited Senior Medical Officer recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Hindustan Copper Limited

Name of the Job Position - Senior Medical Officer

>> You must have completed MBBS or MBBS with PG Diploma course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As you are MBBS holder, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?