22nd January 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Army or other Defence services after Hotel Management? Procedure to apply?

hi my name is vineeth sreekumar and i am pursuing last year hotel management in Mumbai . and i would like to join Indian army or any other defence service after completing of the course . so what are the procedure for it and how to apply for it ([email protected]) thank you & regards

5th February 2014, 08:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Army or other Defence services after Hotel Management? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi my name is vineeth sreekumar and i am pursuing last year hotel management in Mumbai . and i would like to join Indian army or any other defence service after completing of the course . so what are the procedure for it and how to apply for it ([email protected]) thank you & regards
Hey friend,

Indian Army is one of the defence force of India and for joining in this force is one of the good option which you took and there is certain procedure which is needed to be followed and it is that the candidate need to write the entrance exams for it and for the exams you need to satisfy the criteira's framed for it and as per your qualification you could apply for the CDS Exam(Combined Defence Service

This exam is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is conducted every year as CDS I and CDS II.

The criteria's needed are that the candidate should be a Citizen of India as per the Nationality standard.There is a age limit which is needed for the CDS Exam is that the candidate should have a age limit of 19-24 years for joining in Indian Military Academy.In the case of joining in Indian Navy it is 19-22 years and for Indian Air Force you need to have 19-23 years and for joining in Officer Training Academy it is 19-25 years.

Education qualification which is needed for joining in IMA/OTA is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.The candidate who wish to join in Indian Navy should have completed a Engineering degree and for joining in Indian Air Force the candidate need to have completed a Degree with Physics and Mathematics as subjects with a fair percentage.

The candidate need to be Physically fit while appearing for the exam.

If you are going to satisfy all these criterai for the exam then you can apply for the CDS Exam and you can apply for the exam in 2 modes:

# ONLINE

# OFFLINE

For more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
6th September 2014, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Army or other Defence services after Hotel Management? Procedure to apply?

HI I AM SANJAY AND I HAVE DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGMENT AFTER 2.NOW I AM 25 YEARS.SO CAN I APPLY IN ARMY.SO WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE TO APPLY ([email protected])THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?