4th December 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Is BA from Jaipur national university is applicable for government jobs?

I am doing distance graduation from JNU through Akshar institute is it eligible for the government job? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on this. Thanks!

7th December 2017, 10:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BA from Jaipur national university is applicable for government jobs?

Yes, BA from Jaipur national university is applicable for all types of jobs whether it is a government or a private job. The university is approved by University Grants Commission and also it has got AICTE approval.

Hence, all the courses completed from this university are valid for all types of jobs.
7th December 2017, 02:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BA from Jaipur national university is applicable for government jobs?

As far as you are concerned about the validity of your bachelor of Arts degree course from Jaipur National University for government jobs then I would like to let you know that it is certainly valid as the same university is affiliated to UGC ( Union Grant Commission ).

Further as far as you are concerned about the minimum criteria required for government jobs then I would like to let you know that the eligibility criteria varies with different fields, posts, etc. . But one thing I can say you that you are eligible for most of the jobs on the basis of your educational qualification as most of the job requires a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
8th December 2017, 10:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely completing BA degree course from National University is valid for getting Government jobs as the above mentioned University is recognized by the UGC, AICTE, NAAC etc.
Since, the above mentioned University is a recognized University, there will be no problem for the application of Government job.
To get the exact details, contact to the official website of the University.
http://www.jnujaipur.ac.in/recognition#horizontalTab1
21st December 2019, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

MBA HR First Year Exam 2020 January session when will be conduct ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?