18th June 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Names of the good engineering colleges in and outside Rajasthan?

my name is vicky and i am from rajasthan i gave aieee and got air 119416 (GEN) and air 31376(OBC) i want to do my engineering from civil or computer science. so please tell me the name of good engineering college who have intake through aieee scorein rajasthan or outside rajasthan.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of top engineering colleges in Rajasthan?
  2. How may I get details about Bhagwant University(Rajasthan)? List of the top engineering colleges in Rajasthan?
  3. Names of top engineering colleges in Rajasthan that recently opened? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE
  5. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  6. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  7. Names and location of all the engineering colleges? Names of the colleges with their full address details?
  8. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  9. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  10. Best LLB college in Jodhpur where admission is possible without CLAT 2016? -- [New]
  11. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  12. Can I get admission in a good college of Rajasthan? I have completed graduation in B.Com with 55% from Rajasthan
  13. Colleges in Rajasthan for doing Ph.D in HR?
  14. Cutoff campus date for Accenture in Rajasthan for all the engineering colleges in Rajasthan?
  15. How to do masters of technology in Power Plant from Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh? Names of the universities?
  16. Can I get a government college in RPET after scoring 49 marks in general
  17. List of good engineering colleges in Rajasthan? I want to take CSE branch
  18. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
11th June 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the good engineering colleges in and outside Rajasthan?

i am vijay and have got 132000 in aieee.iwant to know which engineering colleges can i grt in or out rajasthan.my state rank 10000.
10th July 2015, 02:48 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

List of good engineering colleges in Rajashthan

Malaviya National Institute of Technology
Jaipur

Rajasthan Technical University
Kota

Banasthali University
Banasthali

Government Engineering College
Jhalawar

College of Technology and Engineering, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology
Udaipur

Shree Digamber Institute of Technology
Dausa

Shekhawati Institute of Engineering and Technology
Sikar

Global Institute of Technology
Jaipur

Government Women Engineering College
Ajmer

SLBS Engineering College
Jodhpur

Government Engineering College
Ajmer

Manipal University
Jaipur

Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management and Gramothan
Jaipur

NIMS University
Jaipur

Thank you.......
26th August 2015, 12:23 PM
varunkumars

Names of the good engineering colleges in and outside Rajasthan
----------------------------------------------------

**Shree Digamber Institute of Technology

**Government Engineering College

**Malaviya National Institute of Technology

**Shekhawati Institute of Engineering and Technology

**Manipal University

**Malaviya National Institute of Technology

**Global Institute of Technology

**slbs Engineering College

**Rajasthan Technical University

**Banasthali University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?