13th April 2019, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Benefits allotted to Assistant Operator in BSPHCL?

Hi everyone, I am already working in a private firm as an Assistant Operator. Now, I am thinking to apply for BSPHCL Assistant Operator recruitment. I want to know what benefits I get there? Kindly advise me. Waiting for your response!

19th April 2019, 07:04 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits allotted to Assistant Operator in BSPHCL?

First of all you should understand that BSPHCL (Bihar state power holding corporation limited) is a government organisation. So you will get every type of benefit which government announces for government employees like 6th pay commission,7th pay commission etc

You will get every type of day off from office which are declared by government as holidays. Private firm does not give any guarantee to give you day offs on every holidays as mentioned in the government sector.

If you are getting the opportunity to get in BSPHCL the just don''t think much. Only understand that whatever are the benefits in BSPHCL you will get, those benefits will be awesome then private firms.

The main important benefit you will get for lifetime being a BSPHCL candidate is that you will get a monthly pension after retirement of your job as BSPHCL is a government organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?