4th April 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Benefits allotted to Technical Assistant in National Institute of Malaria Research?

Hi everyone, I am already working in a private firm. Now, I am thinking to apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Technical Assistant recruitment. I want to know what benefits I get there? Kindly advise me. Waiting for your response!

9th April 2019, 05:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits allotted to Technical Assistant in National Institute of Malaria Research?

Benefits allotted to Technical Assistant in National Institute of Malaria Research?

As per the information available, National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) was established in 1977 and was named as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, but was later changed to ‘National Institute of Malaria Research’ in November 2005.

1) The pay scale allotted for the post of Technical Assistant in National Institute of Malaria Research would be from Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400 with grade pay of Rs.4200.
2) The job is transferable. You can be transferred to any corner of India.

You can visit the website www,nimr.org.in for more information
9th April 2019, 08:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits allotted to Technical Assistant in National Institute of Malaria Research?

National Institute of Malaria Research is a government organization. Your job will be a government job. If you want to do a government job than this is a golden opportunity for you.

It is transferable job so you will get an opportunity to visit every place or city of India.

The salary is also good, it is from Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400.

Apart from this, there are other benefits and perks. However, you are the best person to decide what is best for you.

You can visit the website www.nimr.org.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?