4th April 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Technical Assistant recruitment being an MSc(Computer Science) postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MSc in Computer Science course. I want to apply in National Institute of Malaria Research Technical Assistant recruitment. I am interested to join National Institute of Malaria Research as a Technical Assistant. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

9th April 2019, 02:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Technical Assistant recruitment being an MSc(Computer Science) postgraduate?

Candidates who have completed bachelor's degree in life science from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Technical Assistant recruitment.
9th April 2019, 05:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Technical Assistant recruitment being an MSc(Computer Science) postgraduate?

Can I apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Technical Assistant recruitment being an MSc(Computer Science) postgraduate?

As per the information available, the minimum qualification required for the post of Technical Assistant(Life sciences) is graduation from a recognized university with Life Sciences with minimum 60% marks.

If you have completed your graduation in Life Sciences then you can certainly apply for the technical post.

You can visit the website www.nimr.org.in for more information.
9th April 2019, 08:34 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for the post of Technical Assistant with National Institute of Malaria Research. However, you would need to have Life Sciences in your graduation with minimum 60% marks.

You can apply through the website www.nimr.org.in

The last date to apply National Institute of Malaria Research is 19, April 2019.
9th April 2019, 10:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Technical Assistant recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Technical Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the organization - National Institute of Malaria Research

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have passed first class 3 year's Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As you are from M.Sc in Computer Science background, you cannot apply for this recruitment if you have not done Bachelor's in Life Sciences.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?