4th April 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment written test?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied in FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment and preparing for the written test. I would like to know what are the questions generally comes in the written test? Kindly let me know about the questions as soon as possible.

9th April 2019, 04:48 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment written test?

What kind of questions are asked in FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment written test?

The question paper will consists of questions from following topics:-
General Intelligence & Reasoning:20
General Awareness:20
Computer Literacy:10
English Language & Comprehension:50

Skill test in Stenography will be of 10 minutes with 80 wpm in Hindi or English.

You can visit the website https://fssai.gov.in/home/career.html for detailed syllabus.

The last date to apply for the recruitment of Personal assistant is 25.04.2019.
9th April 2019, 08:26 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment written test?

Questions would be of like any other competitive examination
1)General Intelligence would consists questions from both verbal and non-verbal type.
2)General Awareness: General Awareness of the environment, currents events and matters of every day.
3)English language Comprehension:questions would be from English language Comprehension.
4)COMPUTER LITERACY : regular office work on computers like commands, google etc.

You can visit the website https://www.fssai.gov.in/home/career.html to get the detailed syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?