16th April 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Best coaching for ONGC preparation?

sir,
Please guide me in the joining of best coaching for ongc.Actually I want to prepare for ongc recruitment,but I don't know the coaching and entrance exam details.kindly help me in guiding the best way to get job in ongc

17th April 2014, 03:48 PM
maradaanusha

Default Re: Best coaching for ONGC preparation?

I have applied for ongc graduate trainee computer science......plz send me material and solved 5yrs question papers....it's urgent
My exam is on 22-6-2014
19th April 2014, 09:26 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

ONGC stands for oil and natural gas corporation limited. Which recruited the job in the sectors of all petroleum and all the petroleum related products manufacturing company. You considered that you want to that how to prepared for ONGC companies job. Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have mentioned in the
above questioned

You don't have considered any qualification of your that you have complete your bachelor degree or not whether you have been complete your master. For getting ONGC companies job is not so easy it is very difficult to get the job in this sector. So it is a very top level examination to appear so you have to prepared well for the examination. You have complete your bachelor degree in chemistry subject so that it is easy for you.

Because ONGC companies are prefers chemistry candidates. You have much more knowledge about in English. Because they give job on the basis of candidates communication skills. English is the language which increases your communication skills. So always try to speak English fluently so that it is very to appear ONGC examination for getting the job. You can follow the books for the preparation

General knowledge by op agrawal
Mathematics by s loney
Physical knowledge by yr Sharma
19th April 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a Chemical Engg graduate and then completed and PG in Processing Engg at Dehradun Institute.
I am planning to apply to ONGC jobs and like to prepare for the ONGC entrance exams.
Pls advise the institutes which are giving crash courses on this. Preferably from Kerala or south India
28th June 2016, 11:14 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

I am sure you are very well aware of ONGC. Its exam is not so easy to pass.
You must have completed graduation with 60% or more & your subject must be Physics, Chemistry & Maths. You have to face the written test once clear will called for an Interview.
You need to study what you have learnt so far in PCM. Apart from that if you wish to join coaching then below are the few names:-

1. Engineers Institute of India:- Fees is INR 25000/-. Its head office is in New Delhi. The duration of course is about 60 to 90 days. They will be providing you different kind of study material with weekly test.

Contact Number:- 9990657855
011-26514888
20th May 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for the job of welder post in ongc..will you please tell me how to prepare for the exam..is there any coaching centre??
21st July 2019, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing in ongc GT accounts officer please guide how to prepare and is there any coaching institute in dehradun which can help in preparing for this exam.
31st May 2023, 09:38 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

There are several coaching institutes that offer preparation for ONGC exams. The choice of the best coaching institute can vary based on individual preferences and factors such as faculty expertise, teaching methodology, study materials, previous results, and student reviews. Here are some well-known coaching institutes that candidates often consider for ONGC preparation:

Made Easy
Engineers Academy
Gate Forum
Career Avenues
Vani Institute
ACE Engineering Academy
Gate Revolution
IES Academy
The Gate Coach
GATE Gurus
It's important to research and consider factors such as the reputation of the coaching institute, success rates, availability of study materials, faculty experience, and feedback from previous students before making a decision. You can also try to connect with current or former students of these coaching institutes to gain insights into their experiences.

Additionally, self-study with the help of reliable study materials, previous years' question papers, and online resources can also be an effective way to prepare for ONGC exams. Assess your strengths and weaknesses, create a study plan, and allocate sufficient time for revision and practice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?