29th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Best job in government of Andhra Pradesh after intermediate in MPC with 94%?

Sir I've got 94% in intermediate MPC and from Andhra Pradesh I'm looking forward for a job in govt. What are the best ways and exams that I need to take up?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Andhra Pradesh after completion of B.Sc in MPC?
  2. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  5. Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?
  6. How to study Graduation in Andhra Pradesh having completed Intermediate from Odisha?
  7. How many homeopathy colleges are there in AP?
  8. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?
  9. Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?
  10. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  11. Are there any Organic chemistry seats in Hyderabad?
  12. Can I give the upcoming EAMCET exam after passing 12th board exam from Maharashtra?
  13. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. How can I apply for SI job? Educational requirements for the same?
  15. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  16. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  17. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a government job after completing 12th with 75.3% in MPC group?
30th November 2015, 10:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best job in government of Andhra Pradesh after intermediate in MPC with 94%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I've got 94% in intermediate MPC and from Andhra Pradesh I'm looking forward for a job in govt. What are the best ways and exams that I need to take up?
You have completed 12th standard with 94% marks so you are eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
30th November 2015, 10:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best job in government of Andhra Pradesh after intermediate in MPC with 94%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can get job in government sector with 12th standard qualification.

There are vacancies in the Office of the District Judge Chittoor for various posts the eligibility will be 12th pass.

There are vacancies in NFC ( www.nfc.gov.in ) Hyderabad for the post of Stenographer the eligibility will be Matriculation with Typing skills.

There are also vacancies available in Ecourts Machillipatnam for the post of Field Assistant & Sub ordinate the eligibility will be Intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education.

You can also find job opportunity in Ecourts Machillipatnam for the post of Junior Assistant Assistant the eligibility will be intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education and computer knowledge.

You can find job opportunity in ONGC (www.ongcindia.com) for the post of Junior Assistant the eligibility will be Matriculation pass from a recognized recognized Institution/Board.

The aspirant can get job vacancy details in the official website and in the Employment newspaper.
30th November 2015, 11:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The best way you can get in touch with the latest government jobs is that you can buy employment news papers and can also look online for various jobs in government sector.

You may also upload your CV in various government job portals and wait for any government job notification to come up.
2nd December 2015, 10:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The better way to opt for a Government job is that you should first complete your Graduation degree course and then apply for the various Government Jobs which will be more valuable.
To do Government jobs after the completion of Graduation, you have to appear in the various entrance examinations conducted by the Government such as UPSC, SSC etc.
By qualifying in the examination you can apply in the fields of Agriculture, Banking, Transportation, Railways etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?