7th October 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to study Graduation in Andhra Pradesh having completed Intermediate from Odisha?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my schooling from LKG to 10th in Andhra Pradesh. But I have done my Intermediate in Odisha. Please tell me what I have to do for studying Graduation again in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if pursuing Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh and belongs to Odisha?
  3. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  4. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  6. Am I eligible for admission in BSc Microbiology after completing my intermediate BIPC in Andhra Pradesh? How to get admission in LPU?
  7. How to join ICWA Intermediate course after completing B.Com graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka CET if completed 10th in Karnataka but Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Which is the best degree course available in Andhra Pradesh for BIPC?
  10. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  11. Is it possible to join in MCS after completing intermediate through Board of Intermediate in AP?
  12. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  13. Can i give interview of RRB banks in Odisha after clearing written test in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. How to do CA from AP? I have completed intermediate examination in AP
  15. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  16. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  17. Are the students of Andhra Pradesh eligible to write AIPMT if completed 12th in AP?
  18. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
11th October 2015, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Graduation in Andhra Pradesh having completed Intermediate from Odisha?

You can just apply for admission in any university which is situated in Andhra Pradesh. Any recognized board XII passed candidate can apply for admission.

If you have domicile of Andhra Pradesh then no need to worry because only domicile is what matters in case of degree admission in state universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?