7th February 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

BOI general banking officers previous papers

Hi,

Can someone please give me Bank of India general Banking officers papers?

What is the pattern followed for the exam? How to prepare?

Thanks.

13th February 2014, 03:25 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: BOI general banking officers previous papers

BANK OF INDIA GENERAL BANKING OFFICER MODEL PAPERS:

Attached some of the previous year model papers of Bank of India General Banking Officer in this post for your reference. Just go through it and find out the pattern followed and start the preparation of questions accordingly.

There will be two rounds followed for the selection process,

-> Written Test.

-> Personal Interview.

Written test will have three sections 1) Reasoning Ability - 100Qs, 100marks 2) Quantitative Aptitude - 50Qs, 75marks 3) General Awareness - 50Qs 75marks and the test will be for 2hrs with 0.25 negative marks. So, answer only those questions which you are sure with the answers.

Candidates who qualified the written test will be called for the personal interview where in you will be asked questions based on personal, general awareness and Banking. Just be confident throughout the interview to get selected. Have attached other materials too in this post which will help you for your preparation.
26th April 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BOI general banking officers previous papers

please send me solved questions papers of internal promotion exam in united bank of india from clerical to officer cadre through
my email id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?