6th December 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

In which branch of engineering the ies officers have more pristage?

Can civil engineers ies officers have more reputation than mechanical engineers ies officers? Is there salary difference between civil ies and mechanical ies officers? What is the salary of mechanical ies and civil ies officers?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam pattern and syllabus of M.A English in JNU
  2. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  3. How to join SCRA? What are the career options?
  4. Which branch of engineering is best for IES 2016 among Electrical and Electronics & Communication?
  5. Pattern and syllabus of IES exam exam? Rank wise post of IES officers? -- [New]
  6. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam?
  7. Should I change my branch from computer science engineering to ETC just to appear for IES or UPSC exam? Is CS approved branch of UPSC or IES exam?
  8. Names of the books that I should refer for IES exam? My branch is electrical
  9. Which engineering branch is the best for me to join IES?
  10. Eligibility for post of Technical Officer Scale 1?
  11. Can an IT engineering graduate apply for IES(engineering services) exam?
  12. Which books to be referred for preparation for IES exam in EC branch?
  13. Which all branches are there in engineering? Who can write IES exam? Is IES equivalent to IAS/IPS?
  14. Syllabus of IES for IT Branch?
  15. Which engineering branches are eligible for IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much is the pay scale of IES officers? How much is the pay band of IES officers after 6th pay commission?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
25th January 2017, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which branch of engineering the ies officers have more pristage?

In starting the salary will same for every IES officer. There is no difference between salary in the beginning and it will depend on your caliber to rise with experience. They are all highest level engineering officers job, therefore, all of them are prestigious.

You will get salary based on government pay scale along with other benefits and allowances. It will depend on you, what suits your personality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?