29th December 2021, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can a BSc physics student apply for DRDO internship?

I am bsc physics honors student. Am I eligible for the internship in DRDO. If so then in which year should I apply?

30th December 2021, 12:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Can a BSc physics student apply for DRDO internship?

°°° Of course, you are eligible to appear in the scientist entrance test for the conducting body Defence research and development organisation of the ministry of defence.
The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in the examination is graduation or post graduation from a recognised university or Institute or or GATE qualified candidates are also eligible.

Number sections : Section A and section Below

Duration : 3 hours

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.drdo.gov.in
31st December 2021, 11:49 AM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Can a BSc physics student apply for DRDO internship?

After completing Bachelor of Science in physics you can definitely apply for DRDO internship.
DRDO recruitment candidates to the centre for personnel talent management(CEPTAM), it is the entrance test for candidates who wish to join DRDO.

To secure an internship at DRDO is no big deal since it is a government organisation and works like any other PSU it is quite easy to secure an internship if one has proper contacts. DRDO usually provides internships in the summer vacations only but if one has good contacts with either the scientists or the HR personnel then one can intern in any month.
31st December 2021, 04:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for DRDO internships after completing a BSc in Physics. You can search for an internship in your field of specialization on the DRDO website. You can search for the address of the laboratory then contact the Director of the laboratory or HR and if you have any references, use them. Send them your resume to the Director through email and if you are shortlisted then you will be called for the interview. After selection for the internship, you will receive a call letter through email.

I am also giving you the DRDO website link for your reference that is www.drdo.gov.in
31st December 2021, 06:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for DRDO internship after finishing their Bachelor of Science degree studies. DRDO recruits the candidates through the Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM); it is the entrance test for candidates who wish to join DRDO.
11th July 2022, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

CAN a BSC biochemistry student apply for DRDO internship?
14th September 2022, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc botany zoology chemistry student apply for DRDO internship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?