31st December 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply an Internship in DRDO, Tirupati for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Friends,
I am in my 3rd year of my B.Tech program in the field of Mechanical Engineering. I would like to do an internship in DRDO of Tirupati. So, please tell me the steps in detail about how to apply to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Internship in DRDO if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E. Civil 3rd year student?
  7. How to apply for Internship in DRDO for 3rd year mechanical engineers?
  8. Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  11. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in DRDO for Mechanical final year student?
  14. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?
  15. Can I apply for Internship in DRDO Hyderabad during summer vacations having 2 backlog in 3rd semester being a Mechatronics student?
  16. How can I apply for Internship in DRDO being a B.Tech(MME) 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed information about Internship program in DRDO for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd September 2016, 10:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply an Internship in DRDO, Tirupati for Mechanical 3rd year student?

DRDO refers to Defence Research Development organisation. In order to apply for internship in DRDO first thing you have to do is look for a reference. If you know someone working in DRDO then ask him/her to refer you for the internship. Because candidates who have a reference gets more preference.

You can try from your college also. You have to get a recommendation letter from the HOD of the college requesting your internship in DRDO and the area of in which you want to do your internship.

Prepare a resume, get a NOC and send them along with the letter to the director of DRDO.

If your resume gets shortlisted then you will be called for interview and hence, after that you will get the chance to start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?