11th February 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can college force me to pay one year fee if I did not attend any class due to full time job?

Sir, I have taken admission to mechanical engineering direct second year and Sir I belongs to category NT, but Sir I have a job. So, I didn't complete my college work and not even attended classes and Sir my college is so far from my room, my college hasn't given permission for release my admission they say pay your one year fee then release your admission I'm so confused Sir. Please help.

11th February 2018, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can college force me to pay one year fee if I did not attend any class due to full time job?

Yes, you have to pay the college fee, if you have taken admission and even if you have not attended any class. If any of your certificates are with the college then, you have to pay the fee to college to get back your certificates else, you can directly discontinue the course without paying the fee to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?